A two-step offer that convinces someone to take the next step—to call for more information or to click through to a website or to schedule an appointment with a sales representative—will be successful only if the “next step” item is valuable and appealing — and actually converts the prospect into a cash-paying customer.
Most Recent Articles
- Generating More Profits from Your Marketing Activity
- Online Prospecting That Can Significantly Boost the Number of People You Sell To…
- Customer Relationship Marketing: CRM and Marketing to Past Buyers
- The Steps To Overcoming Unpredictable Cash Flow and Stagnate Business Growth
- Why Is My Business Not Showing Up on Google?
- Marketing on the Fringe: Here’s what Mozart, Bach and Telemann Can Teach Us…
- Could you sell more products and services outside your own country?
- What to Do When Everything in your Business Seems to be Going Wrong