a “straight sale” offer is designed to close the sale and persuade the reader make a buying decision solely from the piece they’re reading at that moment. This might be a letter, a newspaper ad, an email… even a postcard. It’s designed to induce the reader to act immediately on what they read and make a purchase from you.
Most Recent Articles
- Generating More Profits from Your Marketing Activity
- Online Prospecting That Can Significantly Boost the Number of People You Sell To…
- Customer Relationship Marketing: CRM and Marketing to Past Buyers
- The Steps To Overcoming Unpredictable Cash Flow and Stagnate Business Growth
- Why Is My Business Not Showing Up on Google?
- Marketing on the Fringe: Here’s what Mozart, Bach and Telemann Can Teach Us…
- Could you sell more products and services outside your own country?
- What to Do When Everything in your Business Seems to be Going Wrong