For most small businesses, you’ll want someone who is comfortable developing a promotional plan, then initiating all promotions — without you telling them what to do every step of the way. In fact, you’ll ideally want someone who knows more about marketing than you do.
Most Recent Articles
- Generating More Profits from Your Marketing Activity
- Online Prospecting That Can Significantly Boost the Number of People You Sell To…
- Customer Relationship Marketing: CRM and Marketing to Past Buyers
- The Steps To Overcoming Unpredictable Cash Flow and Stagnate Business Growth
- Why Is My Business Not Showing Up on Google?
- Marketing on the Fringe: Here’s what Mozart, Bach and Telemann Can Teach Us…
- Could you sell more products and services outside your own country?
- What to Do When Everything in your Business Seems to be Going Wrong