To help you formulate specific offers, take time now to jot down your most popular product or service packages, your most popular pricing plans, and any discounts that customers respond enthusiastically to. These elements — that is, the product or service being sold, the price, the buying terms, any discounts, the limited supply, cut-off date for purchasing and so on — are all part of any compelling offer.
Most Recent Articles
- Generating More Profits from Your Marketing Activity
- Online Prospecting That Can Significantly Boost the Number of People You Sell To…
- Customer Relationship Marketing: CRM and Marketing to Past Buyers
- The Steps To Overcoming Unpredictable Cash Flow and Stagnate Business Growth
- Why Is My Business Not Showing Up on Google?
- Marketing on the Fringe: Here’s what Mozart, Bach and Telemann Can Teach Us…
- Could you sell more products and services outside your own country?
- What to Do When Everything in your Business Seems to be Going Wrong