If you’re writing a longer direct-response style letter or webpage, before detailing the actual offer, list what’s included in the product or service package you’re selling, the benefits a customer would receive, the new lifestyle they’ll enjoy once they own the product or service, testimonials and case studies, and any other compelling information.
Most Recent Articles
- Generating More Profits from Your Marketing Activity
- Online Prospecting That Can Significantly Boost the Number of People You Sell To…
- Customer Relationship Marketing: CRM and Marketing to Past Buyers
- The Steps To Overcoming Unpredictable Cash Flow and Stagnate Business Growth
- Why Is My Business Not Showing Up on Google?
- Marketing on the Fringe: Here’s what Mozart, Bach and Telemann Can Teach Us…
- Could you sell more products and services outside your own country?
- What to Do When Everything in your Business Seems to be Going Wrong